Tools and Concepts to Manage Climate Risks in Global Supply Chains
Registration for this webinar is now closed. View the recorded webinar here.
Global shifts like population growth, natural resource constraints and extreme weather are creating new challenges for corporations with global supply chains, causing disruptions, delays and cost increases. Sustainability and risk management professionals will play a crucial role in identifying, quantifying and mitigating risks arising from hazards like coastal storms, droughts, fires and floods.
Two webinar times:
September 17, 2014 – 11am Pacific Standard Time / 2pm Eastern Standard Time
September 19, 2014 – 9am China Standard Time / 11am Australia Eastern Time
The webinar will give participants:
1) A practical framework to understand climate change risk, and
2) Quantitative tools to map and assess climate risk in the supply chain arising from global climate change
This complimentary webinar is a collaborative presentation from leading organizations in climate risk and sustainable supply chain management in partnership with Climate Earth, GHG Management Institute and ND-Global Adaptation Index.
- Michael Gillenwater, Greenhouse Gas Management Institute
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Four Twenty Seven, Inc.
- Jessica Hellmann, Notre Dame Global Adaptation Index
- Chris Erickson, Climate Earth, Inc.
- Impacts of climate change on business and supply chains
- Corporate climate risk management and adaptation
- Modeling the supply chain
- Country climate risk index
- Commodity exposure to climate change